OG becomes ESL One Stockholm 2022 champion
There is an interesting situation with general statistics. The win rate of Radiant and Dire was quite close in this major, 49.59% and 50.41% respectively. We also see similar percentages in the graph of the influence of the last pick on the win.
- Longest map: Thunder Awaken vs. Tundra Esports – 64:24 min.
- Fastest map: T1 vs. Gaimin Gladiator – 21:35 min
- Highest GPM: Pakazs (Thunder Awaken) – 1,020 GPM
- Highest KDA per map: Gabbi (T1) – 41 KDA
- Highest average KDA per tournament: Larl (BetBoom Team) – 6.60 KDA
Meta of ESL One Stockholm 2022
- Most Picked Hero: Mars – 58 times
- Most Banned Hero: Timbersaw – 72 times
- Most Drafted Hero: Chaos Knight – 113 times
- Hero with the Highest Win Rate (over 25 maps): Snapfire – 65.52% WR
- Hero with the Lowest Win Rate (over 25 maps): Keeper of the Light – 40% WR
ESL One Stockholm 2022 was held from May 12 to 22 in Stockholm, Sweden. Fourteen teams from five regions competed for the champion title, $500,000 and 3,530 DPC points. Along with this tournament, there was also a Prediction Contest held on our site. See the results on the ESL One Stockholm 2022 page.