Invictus Gaming is the champion of ONE Esports Singapore Major 2021
The first major of the DPC system of 2021, ONE Esports Singapore Major 2021, has ended. In the grand final, Invictus Gaming defeated Evil Geniuses with a score of 3:2. For this, the team earned $200,000 and 500 DPC points.
Invictus Gaming's championship title can be called a sensation. Before the start of ONE Esports Singapore Major 2021, some bookmakers gave odds at 14.0 for the Chinese team's victory in the tournament. At the beginning of the grand final, it seemed that they were right, but the guys were able to make a comeback from a 0:2 score and end the series in their favor.
As you can see, only 8 out of 16 teams received prize money and qualifying DPC points. It is worth noting that two teams, Natus Vincere and beastcoast, didn't come to the Singapore Major due to the COVID-19 disease of their players.
Some interesting statistics from ONE Esports Singapore Major 2021:
- The player with the highest average KDA is MNZ. His rating is 7.44
- PSG.LGD played the most maps — 35 ones. The team started its performance from the Wild Card stage
- The longest map in the tournament lasted 67:14. It was in a match between AS Monaco Gambit and Vici Gaming
- The shortest map in the tournament lasted 18:15. It was in a match between the Quincy Crew and PSG.LGD
- In total, 135 maps were played in the tournament
- The average duration of each map is 35:51
- The most banned hero is IO. He was banned 107 times.
- Puck's most picked hero. He was picked 58 times and had a Win Rate of 62.07%
- Only 6 heroes for the tournament weren't involved in the pick/ban phases at all: Axe, Dazzle, Lich, Meepo, Silencer, and Sniper
ONE Esports Singapore Major 2021 was held offline from March 27 to April 4 in Singapore. Sixteen teams from all over the world competed for the champion's title, $500,000 and 2,700 DPC points.