Balance Patch 7.30c added Dawnbreaker in CM
Today, September 11, the Dota 2 client received the balance patch 7.30c. It added Dawnbreaker to Captain's Mode and changed some heroes and items. A complete list is available on the official Dota 2 website (patch 7.30c). In this article, we have collected the key changes.
- Added Dawnbreaker to Captain's Mode;
- Stacked Neutral Creeps gold and XP bounty reduced by 15% (Stacker gold bonus unaffected);
- Neutral creep Ancient Black Dragon: Fireball Mana Cost increased from 100 to 200;
- Neutral creep Ancient Thunderhide: Frenzy Mana Cost increased from 50 to 75;
- Neutral creep Ancient Thunderhide: Slam Mana Cost increased from 90 to 150.
Key Hero Changes
One of the most popular supports since the release of patch 7.30 has been nerfed. This affected several attributes at once. Bane has been picked 111 times on the professional stage in this patch and has a win rate of 60.36%.
Another hero that received a significant nerf is Batrider. This mainly affects Firefly and Flamebreak. The first has an increased cooldown on the initial stats now, and the second has lost 25% of its original damage. Batrider is now one of the top-15 most popular heroes in patch 7.30 with 127 official maps.
After the incredible enhancement of Clinkz in patch 7.30, it is time to weaken it. Patch 7.30c nerfed all of his abilities and base characteristics. He's currently one of the top-3 most popular carries, with 136 maps.
Keeper of the Light
The second on the list of the most popular patch 7.30 supports, Keeper of the Light, was naturally weakened. The balancing patch 7.30c affected the hero's main ability, Illuminate, and nerfed the Spirit Form. The character already has 151 official maps in his account and a win rate of 59.60%.